Administrative Coordinator – Playwrights Horizons Theater School
Interim Head of Administration
Basic Job Function
Oversee administrative office functions and serve as the point of contact for communications between students, faculty, staff, and the NYU Department of Drama administration.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage school-wide events and presentations
- Maintain student files
- Create and maintain class schedules
- Track and submit student evaluations and grades
- Generate class rosters
- Maintain academic calendar
- Track faculty attendance and schedule make up classes
- Update websites and social media accounts
- Provide general administrative support to faculty, staff, and students
- Experience working for a non-profit and/or educational institution preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills
Salary & Benefits
- Mid to high 40's
- Generous paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; flexible spending plan; and 403b with employer match after one year of service.
Please e-mail resume, cover letter and references to jobs@PHnyc.org with Administrative Coordinator-PHTS in the subject line.
Playwrights Horizons is an equal opportunity employer, and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity in its staffing and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. The organization is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people.