Administrative Coordinator – Playwrights Horizons Theater School
Administrative Director, Playwrights Downtown
Basic Job Function
Oversee administrative office functions and serve as the point of contact for communications between students, faculty, staff, and the NYU Department of Drama administration.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain student files, class rosters, and specialty enrollment
- Maintain academic calendar, including class schedules
- Track and submit student evaluations and grades to NYU
- Coordinate and manage school wide events
- Manage School Director’s calendar
- Track faculty attendance and process faculty payroll via Beyond Pay payroll system
- Manage petty cash
- Process check requests
- Update websites and social media accounts
- Provide general administrative support to faculty, staff, and students
- Experience working for a non-profit and/or educational institution preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills
Salary & Benefits
- $45,000–$50,000 a year
- Generous paid time off; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; flexible spending plan; and 403b with employer match after one year of service.
Please e-mail resume, cover letter and references to jobs@PHnyc.org with Administrative Coordinator-PHTS in the subject line.
Playwrights Horizons is an equal opportunity employer, and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity in its staffing and to the principles that promote inclusive practices. The organization is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people.