FELLOWSHIP | APPLY | SCHOLARSHIPS | FAQ | ALUMNI | Q&A
The Digital Media Fellowship provides a fantastic opportunity for a young professional at the early stages of their career looking to build a portfolio and gain hands-on experience in the activities of a fast-paced, high-achieving in-house marketing team at a leading Off-Broadway not-for-profit theater. As an integral member of the seven-person marketing team, the Digital Media Fellow will assist in promoting a full season with six annual productions by some of the most important contemporary writers in theater, and create content to support the overall institutional brand and programming. They will work closely with members of the department in maintaining and developing digital assets, collaborating on engaging campaigns in a range of media, and more. Additional opportunities are available for professional development and work with the Digital Content Producer on new media projects that serve artistic initiatives.
A successful candidate will have:
- a collaborative spirit, excellent communication skills, creativity, and tech savvy
- experience in photography and videography, DSLR preferred
- knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, predominantly Premiere, InDesign, and Photoshop
- experience in creating content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
These traits are a plus, but not required:
- experience in graphic design for print or web
- knowledge of web design (basic HTML/CSS)
- interest or experience in audio production, animation, interactive media, or VR/AR production
The ideal candidate will be self-starting, ambitious, resourceful, and curious. They will be interested in exploring new media, technology, and pushing boundaries for storytelling in theater. They want to stay up to date on trends in technology or creative media, and are eager to gain new skills as a growing professional. Interest in new play development and theater is a must.
One full-time fellowship is offered.