FELLOWSHIP | APPLY | SCHOLARSHIPS | FAQ | ALUMNI | Q&A
The Marketing Fellowship provides fantastic hands-on experience in the areas of customer relationship management, analytical marketing, and digital communications for a not-for-profit theatre. An integral member of a high-achieving team, the Marketing Fellow works on campaigns for six-seven annual productions, as well as institutional branding efforts. They will gain exposure to sales reporting, audience services, emailmarketing, database management, market research analysis, events management, social media content creation, and more. The MarketingFellow will also interface across departments such as Business, Development, and General Management within the areas of budget tracking, asset creation, sales reporting, and special events. This is not primarily a design/video production position. If you are looking for a strong website/graphic design and video production role, please apply for the Digital Media Fellowship.
A successful candidate will have:
- Completed one prior internship in arts administration, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- A strong analytical mind, and a desire to problem solve in a proactive manner
- Comfort with Excel formulas and formatting
- A desire to learn the complex goings-on at an acclaimed Off-Broadway theater company.
These traits are a plus, but not required:
- Box office / CRM experience (such as Tessitura or AudienceView)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Mailchimp or other email platform experience
One full-time fellowship is offered.