Long Term Rental
Basic package provided, which includes 30 fixtures with cabling and a lighting console. Subject to availability, there may be an additional lighting package available for rental upon request. Renter is responsible for all other fixtures, accessories, color media, hardware, etc.
Basic sound system provided, which includes two speakers, amps, and a sound console. Clear Com system provided, which includes 4 wired headsets/beltpacks and a Stage Manager console with com and paging to the dressing rooms. Renter is responsible for all microphones, additional speakers, playback system (cd player or computer), etc.
A facilities supervisor is required for all times renter is in the space. The FS is included in the rental cost for a limited number of hours specified in the contract. Additional hours above what is included are an extra cost. Once performances begin, the FS operates the light board or sound board and the cost of the person is paid by renter. A fire-guard certified house manager is included for a specified number of shows per week.
- Ushering: Renter is responsible for arranging ushers to take tickets and seat patrons.
- Ticketing: All ticket sales must be handled by Ticket Central. Renter will be required to sign a separate agreement for ticketing service.
- Concessions: Concessions may be sold and managed by renter or a third-party company, but PH receives a percentage of gross income. Renter is solely responsible for obtaining a liquor license.
- All physical elements used onstage must be flameproof in accordance with FDNY requirements.
- General janitorial service and utilities are provided.
- Insurance is required.