Become a 30&Under or Student Member for FREE — no upfront cost or extra fees, and access to discount tickets for the whole season! A Young Membership includes one discount ticket per show — $25 for 30&Under Members and $15 for Student Members.
The young memberships include all the same benefits as our membership. We value our young members the same as the rest of our season package holders, and want to make sure you experience our Playwrights in the best ways possible.
- No extra ticketing fees, what you see is what you get
- Early booking, so you can get your seats before the public gets their hands on them
- Discount guest ticket to each production with no age restriction
- Full seat access, no restricted zones
- Booking notifications, so you never miss your chance to see the newest work
- Invites to exclusive young member nights with after parties
- Free ticket exchange, because we know life can be crazy
- Neighborhood discounts, to save you some $ when you're in the area
We hold exclusive Young Member 30&Under Nights each season, packed with complimentary drinks, food, music, and our Social Booth. Our next 30&Under Night will be for The Debate Society's The Light Years on Thursday, February 23 — book your seat with your Young Membership to attend!
Rules and Restrictions
You must be aged 30 or under at the time of registration to become a 30&Under Member. Your membership is valid for all shows in the season of registration. Proof of age is required for pickup of each 30&Under Member ticket. If you are not able to furnish proper identification, you will be asked to pay a higher ticket price. If you turn 31 after you've registered for your 30&Under Membership, you can continue to use your benefits until the end of the season.
To become a Student Member, you’ll need to upload proof of full-time student enrollment. Your membership is valid for all shows in the season of registration. Please allow 1-3 days for processing. Proof of full-time enrollment will also be required for pickup of each Student Member ticket. If you are not able to furnish proper proof, you will be asked to pay a higher ticket price.
Student and youth membership programs are generously supported by the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, S&P Global, and the Seth Sprague Educational and Charitable Foundation.